Depend on our team to execute the finest to the trade custom window treatments and awnings for your interior design clients.
Quality and reliability are everything to you as a professional interior designer. And we understand that each contractor you hire on behalf of your client reflects directly on you and your firm. Know that when you work with us, you can count on our decades’ worth of knowledge and expertise on even the most challenging window treatment or awning project. We’re the single point of contact that will help execute your project while providing excellent customer service.
We’re happy to assist you anywhere your next project takes you in the New York Metro Area — from Philadelphia to all of New Jersey, to Lower Connecticut and New York State, all five boroughs of New York City and all of Long Island, including the Hamptons.
If you’re an interior designer not based in the NY-NJ Metro area, call on us to be your “boots on the ground.” We can help your long-distance project go smoothly.
Count on us for:
- Meticulous measuring and installation by our full-time professional staff
- Design assistance and expertise on every single available option — residential or commercial, soft or hard, manual or motorized
- Use of our showroom with thousands of fabric samples and a complete library of hard treatments
- Our courteous, attentive service and dedicated commitment to you and your clients
- Our thanks and appreciation on every single project
Pat Z, PVZ Design