Exterior Solar Screen Shades
Which exterior solar screen shade is right for you?
Our Exterior Solar Screen Shade Systems help to reduce your energy bills and give you control of your home’s natural lighting and privacy. They also decrease interior fading from damaging UV rays.
An exterior solar shade can keep out insects and inclement weather. There are various models, motorization, automation, and hardware choices, customized to suit your unique goals.
Each shade is then fitted perfectly with the best fabrics from a wide variety of acrylics or meshes. We’ll help you narrow down the choices by understanding what your goals and design tastes are. Click here to schedule now.
Exterior Solar Shades for Patios and Porches
Tired of moving your chair to follow the shade cast by a post or column? Going inside when the weather turns against you? Create a retractable “porch enclosure.”
- Very effective at blocking the UV
- Install under a second-story deck with patio underneath
- Perfect as garage door enclosures
- Enclose your porch or patio at the touch of a button
- Enclose a pavilion or pergola
- Turn your outdoor covered area into a comfortable, protected space
Exterior Solar Shades for Windows
Shade fabrics can dramatically improve the quality of life in a room they are installed onto.
- Block the sun before it passes through glass and transfers light into heat energy
- Avoid unbearable sun or heat certain times of the day
- Protect your hardwood floors, furniture upholstery, and window treatments
Exterior Solar Shades for Pergolas
If you own a pergola, chances are you’ve realized that, although they are beautiful, they don’t create the shade or shelter you were expecting.
- Solar shades can be installed around the perimeter of your pergola or gazebo to close it in
- Install a shade for the top of your pergola
- Install a retractable pergola
Exterior Solar Shades for Privacy
Increase the privacy of your home and create a comfortable and beautiful living environment with this custom made shading system.
- Motorized shades are designed to handle large or multiple windows
- Get complete control over your rooms’ lighting and privacy
- Includes a blackout option, allowing you to control your entertainment room by eliminating the glare of the sun
Exterior Solar Shades for Balconies
Enclose your deck, patio or balcony with exterior solar screen shades.
- Can be operated manually, or with the push of a button
- Can be programmed to drop automatically when the sun becomes too intense and retract if it gets too windy
Exterior Solar Shades for Businesses and Restaurants
Backed by outstanding factory warranties and local installation and service, exterior shades are popular investments.
- Stop having to shuffle patrons inside when the weather turns
- Create that “closed in” feeling and protection without actually closing your patrons in
- Concealed edge locking “zipper screen” options can be installed to keep out inclement weather and insects.
- For indoor seating, install solar screens over windows to block the sun but NOT the view
Exterior Solar Shades Save Energy
Solar shades can improve energy performance and contribute LEED certification points.
- Contribute to the number of LEED points a project earns in pursuit of certification
- Maximize energy performance
- Reduce cooling-energy use
- Improve the appearance of the buildings and the comfort of building occupants
Commercial Solar Shades
We will work with you to find the optimal balance of aesthetics and function.
- Many different colors and opaqueness options
- Available with complete blackout fabrics and hardware
- Can be integrated into automation systems
Have a covered patio but don’t get to use it as much as you’d like? A patio shade can turn that covered patio into a screened-in room, giving you protection but still allowing the view. There are different fabrics available to suit the need (blocking bugs, rain, wind, sun, etc.)
- Heat and glare protection – block up to 95% of the sun but retain your view!
- Insect protection – make your space more enjoyable and make your outdoor dining more comfortable by keeping the bugs out!
- Privacy – make your space less public with a light-filtering or blocking fabric sunshade
Marybeth M., New Jersey