Welcome to Power Talk Friday! I am delighted to have Thomas Corley with me today. Tom is first and foremost fellow New Jersey folk. Tom is a CPA, financial planner and an author. It’s his books and research he has done for these books and speaking engagements on this topic that drew me to him and his platform. He has written three books so far: Rich Habits: The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals, Rich Kids: How to Raise Our Children to be Happy and Successful in Life, Change your Habits, Change your life. I love topics that teach us something about taking ownership of ourselves as people, as business people, as parents, employees etc. and pushes us to better ourselves. Today Tom is going to talk to us about what he has found while doing his research and how to help yourself help yourself.
- Did Tom grow up wealthy?
- What does his research contain and how does he go about doing his research?
- What are rich and poor habits?
- What did he learn while doing his research?
- What is the comparison between wealthy people and exercise?
- What are the differences between a goal and a dream?
- What are more rich habits that wealthy people participate in?
- What are the habits that wealthy people don’t participate in?
- There are how many types of luck?
- How do rich and poor people accumulate their luck?
- How is the type of luck determined?
- Why are technical people important and how can they help your business?
- How many kinds of habits are there and what are they?
- What is a keystone habit?
- How can you open your mind to positivity?