Welcome to another power talk Friday! I have Tim Templeton with us today. Tim is the author of a referral of a lifetime in the Ken Blanchard series. Ken is a veteran executive entrepreneur, consultant, international best-selling author, speaker and lifelong learner. Tim and I are going to be talking about referrals. We will discuss how to get them, how to access them, how to ask for them and how to maximize them. I know from personal experience that this is something that entrepreneurs struggle with.
- What is the importance of referrals?
- What is Tim’s philosophy?
- How did Tim meet Ken Blanchard?
- Is there an art to getting referrals?
- What process should you use to get a referral?
- How should you go about rebuilding a relationship?
- All referrals are not treated equally!
- What is a perfect client avatar?
Tim’s Website: consultinggold.com
The Recognized Authority – Click here to get your free copy
Always Positive in Your Business
The Entrepreneur’s Handbook
The Tipping Point
The Referral of a Lifetime Guide Book: www.thereferralofalifetime.com