Sam Henderson is the owner and Creative Director of Savour Imagery, which is a Food and Lifestyle Creative Studio, located in Dallas, Texas. Sam and his team create photography, video and graphics for numerous national brands and media outlets. He uses his knowledge of food, lifestyle and travel together with his experience as a Designer, to create content for HDTV and DIY Network. Sam also writes a weekly article on Design trends.
Leslie is the CEO of Kaleidoscope Partnership, which has more than thirty seven years of experience in the Luxury Home Furnishings and Interior Design Industry. This year, her company celebrates it’s fifteenth year. Leslie pioneered the use of Social Media Marketing and Influencer Marketing nationwide and she has helped to build the brands of major manufacturers, retailers, software providers, individual Interior Designers and Trade Shows through her website, her Blog Management work, Social Media and Content Marketing. These are brands like Havly Court, Wilson Kelsey Design, Four Point Design Build, The New Traditionalist, Meredith Corporation, World Market Centre, Las Vegas, ICFF and more than thirty five others! Leslie speaks frequently at Industry Events and she is often quoted as an Expert Resource in National Publications. She wrote the Retail Ideas Column for Furniture Today Magazine for nine years and her micro-blog, @TKP Leslie, has more than thirty six thousand followers and was named, by Decorex, as one of the top one hundred most influential Interior Design blogs in the world! Together, Leslie and Sam are the co-founders of the recently started Savour Partnership. Listen in to find out how they can really help you to position yourself for success, elevate your brand and grow your business.
- Leslie give you the basics of what she and Sam do with their Savour Partnership (in layman’s terms) and why you, as a Designer should care about it.
- Why it would be worth it to you, as a Designer, to sit down and write an ebook, to offer to your perspective clients.
- Sam explains their system, which offers templates, yet remains true to each Designer having a unique look.
- Leslie explains about how to drive traffic to your blog, or website, through their Savour Partnership Group on Facebook, in order to grow your email list and create a means of passive income for yourself.
- Rich Pins On Pinterest– a number one way to drive traffic towards your blog or website. (Click on the Note on Leslie’s Facebook Page, The Kaleidoscope Partnership, to get the details of how to set up a Rich Pin.)
- Sam shares some other really great tips for how to drive consumer traffic to your website, or your blog, using Pinterest.
- Affiliate Marketing– what it is and how it can work for you.
- How Affiliate Marketing could generate a passive income for you, as an Interior Designer.
- How you can make an Affiliate Commission, which is really another kind of passive income, through selling products via your website, to the consumer.
- Why you really need to have something to trade with the consumer, for their email address.
- Leslie will hold your hand throughout the entire process of assisting you with the development your e-publication and she really has the utmost respect for the artistic quality of whatever you produce.
- Their work is so professional and of such a high quality, that it really seems so easy!
- Why you really do need to be putting out a call to action, to the consumer.
- Sam and Leslie can even help you with Copywriting, if necessary, to help you elevate your business.
- Leslie will be speaking at the Bold Summit, in Chicago in September. Sam will be there also.
- Although Leslie does not have a personal blog, she has written between seventy five and eighty percent of all the content for the really successful Havly Court Blog, so she invites you to join her new Facebook Group, so that you can learn how to drive consumer traffic to your blog.
- You can sell a blog as a separate business asset.
- There are Design Bloggers right now, who have only been focused on blogging for five years and they are making, on their blog, over $200 000 per year! This is a very real income opportunity for you!
- This is how you really can create more freedom for yourself, over time.
- You can put a three page PDF together for yourself on one Sunday.
- Creating affiliate links on your publication.
Links for Savour Partnership:
Instagram: www.instagram.com Savour Partnership
Phone Leslie: 713 705 2482 (Central Time)