We’re back with another power talk Friday on A Well-Designed Business! I have Nancy Ganzekaufer back with me today! If you are new to the podcast Nancy was on the show in the very beginning on episode 15. On that show we talked about her background, business background and “niche is rich”. She has so much she can teach us and you should really go back listen to her episode. She is a life and business coach and the founder of “Your Business Partner”. Through her life and work she empowers women entrepreneurs to create the life and business they have always wanted. She understands the unique challenges that women entrepreneurs face when trying to pursue their dreams and leads by example with her hard work, encouragement and her no BS leadership style.
- How does Nancy use her survey?
- How often should you take a survey?
- How many and what are the categories in a three-year vision?
- What should you be asking yourself and be planning for a one year plan?
- How many marketing outlets should you be looking at one time?
- Why should you write things down instead of just thinking them?
- What should be included in your 90-day strategy?
- In what intervals, should you block out at a time on your calendars to get stuff done?
- Why is it so important to be loud and clear about what you offer?
- When should you walk away from a client?
- How and what are some ways to walk away from a client that wants to hire you but not a good fit for you?
- When should you say yes to everything?
- What does she have coming new this summer?