Today on the show we have Michael Mitchell and Tyler Hill! They have their own design firm in Charleston, South Carolina. They also deal with fine arts, have a retail store and deal with gallery events. Putting on an event is one thing but putting on 10 to 12 events a year successfully is quite another thing. They put on an event at least once a month. Michael and Tyler are going to share with us they came upon the idea of putting on events.
- What was the original plan?
- What is the one thing that they will always have part of their business?
- How was charity introduced to them?
- What should you not go cheap on?
- What are some ways to let people know when there will be an event?
- Who are the fabulous staff and what do they do?
- How did their collection come to life?
- What are the follow-up processes?