Welcome back to another power talk Friday! I’m happy to let you know I have Marianne Cherico back with me! If you remember episode 75 Marianne and I talked about her philosophy on asking “what would the CEO do?” in order to get yourself organized daily, weekly and yearly.
Just to give you a reminder of who Marianne is and what she does she has owned and operated a successful home staging business since 2005. She also spent 27 years in the real estate business and 17 of those years she was part of a top producing New England real estate team.
Marianne has coached many home stagers all over the country on how to up-level their business by developing both mindset skills and strategy. She helps home stagers own their magnificent and create their life and a business that sets their souls on fire.
- What do home stagers, in particular, seem to struggle with?
- What is the inner and outer game?
- How is the outer game affected by the inner game?
- How does she decide how and what a client needs to do to prioritize?
- What does she suggest clients do to get more business?
- What is Marianne’s tele summit: your home staging business on fire going to be about?
- Who are some of the speakers that will be on the tele summit and what are some of the topics will they be discussing?
- How does it work to be a part of tele summit?
- Is it free to be a part of tele summit?
- Who should listen to the tele summit?