Maximize your outdoor space with flexible, open air options.
What is a Louvered Roof? And why do you need one?
Louvered roofs are built with slanted horizontal slats that can be rotated 180 degrees—fully opened and closed at the touch of a button. A louvered roof allows you to customize your outdoor living space as needed, protecting you and your furniture from sun, snow, rain, or wind.
Louvered roofs have time-tested benefits:
- Protect from sun, rain, and snow
- Reduce solar heat gain and increase energy savings
- Instantly turn outdoor spaces into year-round functional living areas—from patios and decks to rooftops, restaurants, pool areas and more
- Customizable options including heaters, fans, lights, side shades, side curtains, and more
- Decrease the fading of your furniture
- Increase curb appeal of your home or business
- Control the motorized louvered roof system at the push of a button
Marguerite, New Jersey