Welcome back to another power talk Friday! I’m very happy to let everyone know Krista Coupar is back in the house! Krista has two businesses: Coupar Communications and Studio Coupar. Coupar Communications is a public relations and market agency located in San Francisco. Studio Coupar is a full-service design support firm for interior designers, architects, contractors and builders. On top of running two businesses she has six children! Talk about a busy and talented lady. Today Krista is going to give us some great tips on what and how we should analyze our business starting the new year.
- What are some things that new business owners should incorporate for the new year?
- How can you teach people to assign a financial budget?
- Why is it important to know your baseline expenses?
- How can you make yourself feel empowered?
- Where is the biggest social media platform that an interior design should be on?
- What are some tips for using Instagram to promote business?
- What should you put on your business Instagram?
- What are some steps to take to look out for your future?
- How does a designer work up more business or pipeline?
- What are some ways to get the meeting for more clients?