On the show, today I have Kate O’ Hara of Martha O’ Hara Interiors. She is another guest that has been requested by a listener! Kate O’ Hara is the director of business and marketing development at the Minneapolis, Minnesota and Austin, Texas-based interior design firm Martha O’ Hara Interiors.
After pioneering the local firms’ expansion to national markets and international clientele. Kate was named one of Minnesota’s the top thirty-two under thirty-two marketing professionals. She has played a leading role growing and refining Martha O’ Hara marketing strategy and social media presence.
You will hear Kate talk about how they have over 200000 followers on Facebook and how they rated as a top industry expert on houzz.com. These things happened under Kate’s leadership. Her mother Martha runs their award winning interior design team which has been featured in local and national media.
- How did Martha O’ Hara Interiors get started?
- What are some things that have made Martha O’ Hara Interiors successful?
- What should be on the hiring criteria?
- What is the interview all about?
- How many times should you “meet” someone before hiring them?
- What is the most important investment for the business?
- How does the hiring process work through Martha O’ Hara Interiors?
- How does the Houzz.com platform work for promoting business?
- How can you get more reviews on Houzz.com?
- What are some things you can do to get more followers?
- How does Martha O’Hara Interiors prepare for the questions going to be asked on Houzz.com?
- Any response is better than no response!
- How does different social media platforms work together for a better presence?
O’hara’s Website: O’hara Interiors
O’hara’s Instagram: Ohara Interiors Official