You may remember on episode 110 when Mark McDonough was on the show and he talked about his blog, Tastefully Inspired. Today we are going to be talking with Karina Jones who is a contributor plus an interior designer on Mark’s Tastefully Inspired blog. Karina holds degrees in communication in arts and education. She is a graduate of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. She has her own full serviced firm that she founded in Charlotte, North Carolina: Karina Jones Designs and also has her own blog that she uses to educate people on the different aspects of design. Design is visual and Karina is going to talk with us on how she and Mark use the Tastefully Inspired blog to bring the visual to a blog.
- Learn how you can use an education degree to help you and your client have a better relationship
- Find out the three things that should always be included in a blog
- Learn the secret to Mark and Karina’s key to success on the blog they have together, Tastefully Inspired
- Learn what the key component to the final product of a blog is
- Understand the importance of balance of family is important and how this works out for Karina and Mark
- Hear why having a schedule for a blog is not always best
- Discover how to enhance your learning from this episode