Today we have Kamila Gornia, a Digital marketing Strategist, on the show and she’s here to help demystify Facebook Ads for us. LuAnn is particularly interested in this topic, because she herself, doesn’t have a very good grasp on it. This means that she’s tended to put the brakes on with the use of social media in her business, not really knowing if it would be effective enough to be worth spending money on. However, with all the reading and listening that she’s been doing around this topic recently, she feels that the time has now come to get to understand it. LuAnn tends to make the assumption that if she’s struggling to understand something, then others out there will surely be too, so listen in today, as Kamila helps you to understand how Facebook Ads really work.
When Kamila was only twelve years old and still living in a small town in Poland, she got her first computer. This was very exciting for her, so she dove right in and got a little nerdy. She’s the kind of person who, if she sees something that seems exciting to do, she just does it! So she learned HTML and created her first website around Japanese Manga and Anime comic books (not very popular in Poland), and started marketing– without even realizing that that was what she was doing! Her approach to it was very organic and the response that she got via the chat room culture of the time was great, so it actually took off. She found it pretty easy to bring on volunteers to help her to make this available to other people, because everyone was so excited about being part of this really cool venture, even though there was no money being made. She actually managed to get to forty thousand views, without any social media or pay traffic, in less than five months! Listen in now, to find out from Kamila how you can really get Facebook Ads to work for you and your Interior Design Business.
- Kamila explains about the two different camps of people when it comes to paid advertising on Facebook.
- Kamila explains the first things you need to know and have in place, before spending any money or putting your toe into the water of the ads and the paid portion of Facebook.
- Crafting an offer (or funnel) that you can send the Facebook Ads traffic to.
- You need to have a very specific and focused way of getting the traffic to your website, so Kamila gives you some really great options for this.
- Understand that with your email list, you are actually building an asset.
- Kamila gives some ideas for Interior Designers to create and grow a following.
- Why Kamila really likes creating quizzes.
- A mistake that many people tend to do, with making things DIY.
- Using E-books, Training Programs, Questionaires or Schedule a Call, to create a Call to Action to drive traffic to your website.
- The Design Industry is very visual, which makes the process a lot easier.
- Designing your Call to Action, based on your goals.
- How to format your Call to Action, through using Facebook Ads.
- Understanding who you’re targeting and also what people will be seeing, with your Facebook Ads.
- What a Carousel Ad
- The images are the most important thing with Facbook Ads, then after that comes the headline and ad copy.
- Get straight to the point, with the copy in your ad.
- Working with Conversion Objective Ads, using pixels. (You can download a Facebook Pixel plug in.)
- How to add a snippet of code on your Thank You Page, to turn a conversation into a lead. This can be a more profitable way to do things.
- Understanding who your ads are going to be shown in front of- either a warm audience or a cold one.
- Creating a warm audience on your website, through using pixels with your Facebook advertising.
- What it would cost you, to create Facebook Ads. The prices really vary a lot.
- How much to budget for, if you’re new to Facebook Advertising.