Today we have Farrha Hyman on the show! You may be thinking where have I heard that name before? Farrha is the designer that Kae Whitaker mentioned in her interview from a previous episode! (Listen to it here!) She is going to share with us her story and what can happen to your design firm when you reach out and get help and expertise from someone who knows more than you do.
Listen as Farrha Hyman also discusses:
- When did she realize she needed help?
- How did she hear about Kay?
- Trust the process!
- How different is it just being in business and running a business well?
- Why is it important to share some personal information?
- What two actions have to happen when bringing someone new into the business?
- What personal struggles did she have with change?
- How did she use her knowledge from previous hires?
- Where does she plan to be further down the road with her firm?
www.facebook.com ~ modinteriorsonline
www.pinterest.com ~ modinteriors
www.Instagram.com ~ modinteriorsonline
www.twitter.com ~ @modinteriors