Elizabeth Lamont is a self-made entrepreneur, interior designer and the owner of her store “Room at the Beach” which has been named a top store in LA Magazine, to name a few of her accomplishments. She has been in business since 1990! Elizabeth shares with us her tips and advice on how to be successful and stay successful. You don’t want to miss out on this episode!
Elizabeth shares with us:
- Her transition from a 5500 sq. ft. store to an 1800 sq. ft. store!
- How to source product
- Make your shop an experience!
- Kravet = the best
- The most important thing to remember!
- How to be successful in business
- Vision boards!
- What is in the future for Elizabeth…
https://www.roomatthebeachmalibu.com – Elizabeth’s website
https://mariashriver.com – Where Elizabeth Guest Blogs