Are you bummed because you weren’t able to attend the amazing Designerlebrity Event, which was held on the 17th of May at the gorgeous Ethan Allen Showroom in New York City? If so, have no worries, because we have the full audio for the event, right here for you, on today’s show. Listen in now, to catch this special presentation.
The panel for the event included Barbara Viteri, a brilliant business woman and the Creator of Designerlebrity, Cheryl Eisen, the Founder of Interior Marketing Group, Mikel Welsch, the Principal of Mikel Welsch Design and Manuella Morreira, the co-founder of the really beautiful New York Ethan Allan location. Today’s show starts off with LuAnn’s private, pre-show interview of the four panelists. After that, we go straight into the live panel discussion, which happened in front of all the attendees. Listen in to find out more about this outstanding Designer Event.
Some highlights include:
- Mikel gives some inside info on Harry Connick Jr – that he really is as sweet and authentic as he seems to be, on his show!
- Mikel gives a brief synopsis of working with Steve Harvey.
- What it’s like for Cheryl Eisen to work on the show with Frederick.
- That Cheryl staged Bethany’s apartment and it sold within twenty-four hours – for over asking!
- What it’s like for Cheryl, working with networks and doing amazing work that just doesn’t get spoken about.
- Cheryl talks about the freedom of not having to design for a client and why people come to her.
- What it’s like for Manuella, to design with the challenge of people from every walk of life coming into her showroom, in the middle of Manhattan.
- How Manuella got to where she is today.
- LuAnn explains what a wonderful and unique person and the astute businesswoman that Barbara Viteri really is!
- How Barbara got to where she is today.
- Barbara explains about the hot topics and the potentials in her great, new Designerlebrity.com thing that she’s doing for the design community.
- Being prepared to be lucky!
- Barbara, Cheryl and Manuella’s struggles on the way up and how they’ve grown beyond them.
- LuAnn’s encouragement for you to take time to listen to the voice inside you, which will never lead you wrong.
- How Designers can help Celebrity Designers and grow in the industry.
- If you’re a Designer and you have something going on, share it with Barbara and she will put it out on the Designerlebrity Platform if it’s noteworthy.
- Cheryl answers Facebook Live questions about what was involved in her re-invention of herself and how she got started with doing staging of homes.
- Barbara’s definition of what epitomizes a Designerlebrity.
- What makes a ‘potential’.
Barbara’s email: email@example.com
To be on LuAnn’s mailing list, send a text to 444 999 and put the word designbiz in the message field.
Go to LuAnn’s website: wA Well Designed Business to see The Designerlebrity Event streamed live on Facebook, through Tastefully Inspired. (Go to the To The Trade Blog and you’ll see a whole recap there.)
You can also see all the pictures on the sites and blogs of all the others – Ethan Allen, Designerlebrity, and even Tastefully Inspired has a post about it.