Today we are going to talk about going to market with Deb Barrett! She specializes in a niche for attending the different furniture and accessory markets: High Point and different markets around the world. Now she is specializing in bringing groups to these markets so that they have the best experience at market as opposed to walking in circles and not knowing where to go. Today we are very lucky because High Point is about two and a half months away! This is a great time to listen to Deb with her expertise and knowledge share how to make the best of attending markets in general but we are going to be talking about High Point because it’s coming up soon.
- Why should people attend High Point?
- What is High Point?
- How do you know if you should go to High Point?
- How should you go about pre-planning?
- How is High Point divided?
- What advantages come with registering?
- Why would designers want to think about expanding internationally?
- Be up to date on business etiquette
Deb’s Bio: https://debbarrett.com/about/
High Point Tour Info: https://softdesignlab.com/hpmkt-experience/
Soft Design Lab: https://softdesignlab.com/