Our guest, Cheryl Janis has been an interior designer for more than 19 years! She has a background in full-service interior design for residential design, restaurant design, office design, the whole she-bang. But in the last 2 to 6 years she has thought about a direction change for her business. Cheryl has decided to specialize in independent healthcare physicians that are visionaries and embrace the whole health philosophy. She is going to share with us why and how she has come to only specialize in this specific nitch.
- What kind of specific healthcare spaces does she design for?
- How did an accident when she was 17 years old impact her life in such a big way?
- How have her designs affected these businesses?
- What is a generalist?
- What was scary about making the leap to specialize?
- What is evidence-based design?
- What are some things that can help with recovery in design?
- Why does Cheryl have a newsletter?
The Positioning Manual ~ Philip Morgan