On the show, today we are lucky to have Amanda Gates with us! Amanda is the principal of Gates Interior Design, a Feng Shui practitioner, a podcaster, an award-winning blogger and very soon a published author. She has been seamlessly marrying interior design and Feng Shui for over 17 years to help her high-end clients awaken their souls and rejuvenate their spirit all through the art of intentional design. She is best known for her classic design with a modern twist and was selected by Nashville Home and Garden Magazine as one of the top designers to watch. Her designs and educational blog which was named top 25 interior design blogs in the world! Amanda is quite accomplished and is very generous to share her advice.
- How does she incorporate her design with the phrase “good design enhances your lifestyle but intentional design enhances your quality of life?”
- What does intentional design mean?
- What is BTB?
- How long has Amanda been studying Feng Shui?
- How does she divide Feng shui and interior design in her business or does she?
- How does Amanda figure out if she has found “her people”?
- How she figures out if someone is not a client for her?
- How did her blog get started?
- How many elements are in Feng Shui?
- When is her book, “Detoxing Clutter with Feng Shui” coming out?
- What is her book about?
- How can you get your blog known?
- What are some tips to starting a blog?
- How can a podcast appeal to potential clients?
- Why is it important to work with a coach?
- Why is it important to join a mastermind?
- Why is it important to look for a coach outside of your business industry and shop around?
- Be cautious of the advice you take when starting out!
- How do you figure out who you should work with?