On this week’s power talk Friday I have a returning expert: Kae Whitaker of Kae Whitaker Solutions! When Kae was on the show before she shared with us a case study with a particular interior designer that she helped turn her business around in three months-Farrha Hyman. Today she is going to talk with us how to hire the people you need.
- How do you decide how many people to have?
- Where should you look for people?
- What college student majors is a good pick?
- How do you increase workflow?
- Make good relationships with coordinators!
- What does the interview process look like?
- Paid employees versus intern
- When is the best time to find an intern?
- What are the six things that have to be in place for an intern?
Episode 26: Kae Whitaker- Branding Your Business- Finally I Understand It! https://windowworks-nj.com/kae/
Episode 43: Farrha Hyman- Success Story- How I Re-Designed my 15 Year Old Firm https://windowworks-nj.com/farrha/